I listen to lots of podcasts nowadays, and so I thought I'd put a list of the ones I listen to and recommend, in case you want to enjoy them as well:
- Writing Excuses: This is, and always will be, my favorite podcast. It taught me so much about writing, and more importantly, it challenged me to write. Jointly hosted by Brandon Sanderson, Dan Wells, Howard Tayler, and Mary Robinette-Kowal, all of which are fantastic writers--I've loved their work. If you are into creative writing (specifically in the area of genre fiction), check this one out.
- The Inner Tube: An informative, hilarious, and down-to-earth podcast by two of my favorite YouTubers, Josh Taylor and Kevin McCreary, this one will teach you all you need to know about creating content for the internet. From the best microphones, cameras, and software to buy, to encouragement on how to keep going with creative projects, this podcast has made me laugh so hard week after week and helped me to keep being passionate about creating content. If you want to learn about this sort of stuff (YouTube, podcasting, etc), check this one out.
- When We Understand the Text: The best devotional podcast I've ever found; Pastor Gabe Hughes goes through a section of scripture every weekday and digs into it. I've learned so very much about the Bible and how amazing God is. If you are a Christian...listen to this podcast.
- Ask Pastor John: A great theology podcast in which Pastor John Piper answers a listener question every episode and digs into various theological concepts. Great, concise, and eye-opening material.
- Apologia Radio: Another great Christian podcast, probably leaning more towards political/apologetics/evangelism discussions than pondering over theology, but it really rounds out what I listen to, I think, with its diversity in topics.
- Gosh Darn Fiasco: This podcast is literally just people playing the role-playing game Fiasco and recording it. And it's fantastic, since the cast (which rotates, but includes regulars) are mostly stand-up comedians and wonderfully nerdy people. There's some swearing, so beware if you want to give it a listen, but it's very funny.
- The Blimey Cow Podcast: I always have a blast listening to this podcast--it's mainly just a silly conversation between the people from the YouTube channel Blimey Cow, but I always laugh so much, because I love all of their personalities. This is a very specific one, but if you love Blimey Cow and haven't heard this podcast yet...do so.